SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig mags sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig mags sale Login/Join 
posted
Unintentional duplicate of sale. I must have been typing when the other thread was started. Kindly delete for me. Thank you.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
And all-cap thread titles are frowned upon.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked at Sig's sale, then looked at gunmagwarehouse, and ordered there, because it was a better deal.

Shouldn't be that way.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I looked at Sig's sale, then looked at gunmagwarehouse, and ordered there, because it was a better deal.

Shouldn't be that way.

Yeah I agree. What mags did you order and how much of a price difference? Thanks for the link, I have not ordered from these folks.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd have to go back and look, but I purchased six MPX mags for about nineteen bucks each. I forget what Sig wanted, even with the discount, but it was considerably less from gunmagwarehouse.

posted Hide Post
Thanks

posted Hide Post
I just checked. Nineteen bucks for the ones I ordered, and Sig wanted twenty nine as their sale price. Normally sixty seven, I think.