SIGforum
Tomorrow all semi-automatic pistols disappear from the face of the Earth. What’s your replacement?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5120095074

June 09, 2020, 07:29 PM
Nev
Tomorrow all semi-automatic pistols disappear from the face of the Earth. What’s your replacement?
I'll go Walking Dead with my .44 Redhawk and AK underfolder.

---------------------------------
I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs
June 09, 2020, 07:35 PM
jimmy123x
A street sweeper.......12 rounds of 12 gauge in a short length!
June 09, 2020, 09:18 PM
Billy346
A brace of hammerless S&W 642’s. Small, light, concealable, and one for each hand.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire
June 29, 2020, 02:21 AM
monoblok
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
Since I've used it in the past as my go-to woods gun, my default natural choice would be my 3" GP100. However a 6rd option in the smaller K6S form factor would be preferable to haul around on a daily basis, at least until I had to shoot full bore 357 loads in training. My wrist hurts just thinking about it.

All that being said, I like Q's workaround G18 answer...if only it were legally possible... Frown

Changed my mind. It would be this (let's try posting this again):

Still a GP, but "way kewler". Recent arrival at the shop. Just read that it was announced a year ago; so much for paying attention. But the first time I opened the cylinder and saw the eight chambers...yeah, baby...

This is one time where lightening cuts won't potential affect the operation of the handgun.

-MG