SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Added some glocks to the herd **added G21 RTF2**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Added some glocks to the herd **added G21 RTF2** Login/Join 
posted

Glock 21SF factory threaded barrel

Glock 17 RTF2

Glock 19

The last two months I've been on a glock kick. Tomorrow I will change out the factory sights. The 21 and 19 will have heinie straight eights and the 17 will get heinie black rear and red fiber front. I really like the texture on the 17. To bad they didn't do this to all glocks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blue Dog,

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I'd LOVE to get my hands on a "fish gill" Glock. Smile

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a nice collection. It has been a busy couple months for you.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

I had all 6 variations up until a few months ago and did a big safe clean out and i'm now down to 2. The 19 and the most rare of all of them the 22C. I just sold my 23C which was the second most rare and it sold for $1435. The more rare ones are going for great money. I have never seen a 22c for sale so I have no idea how much it might go for. Guys that collect them are always on the lookout for both the C versions to finish their collection of all 6 but the 22c never shows.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
quote:

I had all 6 variations up until a few months ago and did a big safe clean out and i'm now down to 2. The 19 and the most rare of all of them the 22C. I just sold my 23C which was the second most rare and it sold for $1435. The more rare ones are going for great money. I have never seen a 22c for sale so I have no idea how much it might go for. Guys that collect them are always on the lookout for both the C versions to finish their collection of all 6 but the 22c never shows.

I've been looking for the G19 but have had no luck

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Those SIGs of yours are pretty sad right now. Actually, they're afraid that you will be getting rid of them. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Those SIGs of yours are pretty sad right now. Actually, they're afraid that you will be getting rid of them. Big Grin

That will not happen

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
quote:
quote:

Yeah the G19 with gills is probably the third toughest to get since everyone likes the 19 anyhow.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that 19

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I'll get an extra Glock now and then. The Heinie sights should serve you well. I haven't been able to stop at just the sights myself.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
quote:
quote:

I have a fish Gill g19 rtf2. I got it in 2010. I also have a standard serration rtf2 and a g17 rtf2 with the fish gills.

I actually had 4 or 5 fish gill 19s pass through my hands during that time.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Makes me wish I had snagged the G23C RTF2 I saw at a local shop about four years ago. I wanted it, but I was totally over .40 and couldn't justify spending $600 on a used Glock. Just shoulda done it.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a G21 RTF2 last week