SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who regularly CCW's CZ TDA pistols
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who regularly CCW's CZ TDA pistols Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
PCR and a Rami,no issues with either..

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
P-07. Light, accurate, reliable. It is a tad thick, other than that it's a good daily carry piece.

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I purchased PCR a few months ago and did the full CGW Pro package, new sights and LOK grips. I absolutely LOVE the gun, great trigger, accurate and soft shooting. It was my first TDA in many years, so I practiced with it quite a bit. All in all, I put around 1500 rounds Down range, but ended up selling to a good friend. It gave me miserable hammer bite that I just couldn’t seem to avoid when I shot it at speed, indexing from a holster. Not the guns fault, just the reality of having big mitts. If it weren’t for the fit issues, it would be a definite carry piece. CZ makes a great gun.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anybody mentioned that Mec-Gar is making new magazines for the compact CZs?

I found the factory magazines unreliable and switched to Glock for carry before seeing Mec-Gar had released these magazines. They look like shrunken Optimum magazines that they make for Beretta and larger framed CZs. I picked up a couple and ran about 450 rounds through them with no issues.

My tier 1 agis just arrived last week and I am back to carrying CZ. As long as these mags keep working, I will stick with CZ. I also wish CZ would step up on the factory mags as their guns are great. But my experience across a handful of their pistols, and a scorpion lead me to the opinion that their mags should be throne away upon purchase.

Posts: 442 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post