SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CT LG-422G on p365 intermittently throws beam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CT LG-422G on p365 intermittently throws beam Login/Join 
posted
i sent an email to CT support but haven't heard back so thought i would ask here...

i put a CT LG-422G on my P365XL the other day. both gun and laser are brand new.

the install was easy enough. when the on/off switch i on, when i pick up the gun the laser will intermittently throw a beam for a brief second or i can lightly shake the gun and the same happens. the activation button works well.

is there something loose with it or is there a tweak i can do to fix this?

Posts: 21 | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
You have to have a connection issue.

Call CT.

I cannot speak to CT today under Smith and Wesson but back in the day they were TOP NOTCH for customer service in my experience. Now I am NOT saying that isn’t the case today I just haven’t had need to use and simply don’t know if things have changed.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Verify the battery is seated correctly. CRIMSON TRACE does have excellent customer service but keep in mind what the ccp crud has done to businesses these days.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post