SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Shot my best match yet with the P320Rx
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shot my best match yet with the P320Rx Login/Join 
posted
While my Open gun is being built I decided to spend the season shooting Carry Optics with one of my P320Rx's. Shooting a gun with a dot is nothing new to me but shooting a gun with a dot mounted on the slide certainly adds a little bit of a challenge to it. In fact one of the guys I shoot with refers to it as being something like this.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...wHM&feature=youtu.be

With some work I'm getting a little more comfortable with it and it's becoming pretty enjoyable. Shot a local monthly match yesterday and shot my best match to date. Managed to shoot 86.95% of the available points with no penalties and finished 1st Carry Optics and 8th overall for the match. Still need a little bit better control but that will come with some more dry fire and practice. Just two more warmup matches to go before the seasons points series kicks off. If you are interested here is the match video.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jx8RyQgMp4

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Damn! That's all I can say.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I love watching the Members shooting vids. Seems like a shooter can become very efficient with a RMR sight. Makes me feel Ol' fashion. I like the two tone 320 WildSig. That was good shooting too and I like those 3 shot strings.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
OMG Eek Nice shooting!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very nice. I have been shooting my hk's in uspsa primarily for the last year or so, but I think I will be running my SIG's for a while. I am thinking the 320x5 might be my next SIGSmile

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Datum, that was like watching a video game!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words guys. I got into this game late in life and for some reason all of the sudden this year I've decided to push myself and see what happens. So far I've made sure I've saved a little time each day to work on draws, reloads and dry fire since I have precious time to get to the range and do some live fire.

David Lee - Those 3 shot per target stages can be fun hose fests but they can bring on trigger freeze like on the 4th target.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I didnt catch it, even after watching a 2nd time. I like the targets that appear to go white to brown color. That's a clever idea in a Match.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
You killed it! Awesome job!!!!

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post