SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Gunmagwarehouse.com. Yay or nay?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gunmagwarehouse.com. Yay or nay? Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
Browsing a few sites so as to accessorize. Extra mags, etc. Came across this site. Prices look ok. Anybody had any dealing with this place?

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
two transactions with them, no issues but it's been about a year.

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
A couple of times. They've been good for me.

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had several transactions and will go back when there is a need. They did have MPX magazines at a really good price.

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
They did have MPX magazines at a really good price.

Still do, in 3-pk form.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought mags from them on two occasions, they were delivered as described.

Posts: 472 | Location: Montgomery County, PA | Registered: December 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
GTG. +1 on the Gen I MPX mag prices.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never done anything there, but CDNN is ok with me.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
My experience has been good as well.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered a couple of times and had no issues.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Just ordered mags & a cap.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
quote:
They did have MPX magazines at a really good price.

Still do, in 3-pk form.

Yup. Bought this from them a couple of months ago.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
I ordered Mpx mags a few weeks ago. They shipped same day and I received them 2 days later. Good enough for me.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Dealt with them twice. Both times for MPX magazines, when on sale.

No issues, fast shipping on both orders.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've ordered from them too. No problems and I would not hesitate to order from them again.

At some point, I ended up calling them for some reason. I can't remember what I had a question about. But I got a real person on the phone, they were professional, and they were helpful.

Pozidriv

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Glad you gave them a chance. I've only ordered from them once but I had a good experience.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I have had good experiences, and their sale emails usually have good deals.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post