SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P938 owners, how do your carry it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P938 owners, how do your carry it? Login/Join 
posted
Of those of you who own and carry a P938, how do your carry it?

What sort of holsters and carry positions are you using?

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Single clip style IWB leather holster 4 oclock.

Posts: 179 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MeatMan:
Single clip style IWB leather holster 4 oclock.

Thanks MeatMan for the response.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crossbreed Supertuck on right hip as well.

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Single clip IWB but kydex around 4 o'clock.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also a Crossbreed, Freedom model carried on right hip.

Tony

Posts: 312 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crossbreed Supertuck, right hip. Or a nemesis pocket holster in the right pocket of a canvas vest, or right front pocket of cargo shorts. "Sticky" type pocket holsters work in the waistband also. (Sticky, Remora, DeSanti, etc.)
I switched to a 365, same applies,

OZ

Posts: 159 | Registered: February 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
When I do, I use a Southern Man Reinforced II by member Ryan Grizzle.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Round chambered, hammer cocked and safety on. IWB at the 8 o’clock position (I am left-handed) in a High Noon Holster that has a re-inforced opening.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry a P938 SAS in the original SIG holster that came with the gun. Some have derided this holster as junk and say they threw it away, but I've had no problems with it. It fits perfectly on a 1 1/2 inch belt and the gun clicks right into place. I also sometimes pocket carry in a Nemesis holster.

Posts: 121 | Location: Ohio | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SteveR2012
posted Hide Post
Either a Ryan Grizzle SSR, IWB, or a Braids Pocket/Wallet holster in a cargo pants pocket.

Posts: 109 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry my 938 in an Aholster kydex pocket holster.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Pocket carry, front or rear, in a DeSantis Superfly.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post