SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster options for p320c rx
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster options for p320c rx Login/Join 
posted
Guys,
I got a new p320c rx yesterday and now my search for a holster starts. I carry iwb with a glock 27 currently, but am open to owb or iwb carry with my new gun.

Any holsters you fellow 320owners would recommend or avoid?

Posts: 181 | Registered: September 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Old226
posted Hide Post
I'm still window shopping for that pistol but I have also done some Internet searches for the available holsters (for when/if I buy one). Some companies popped up that I had never heard of. Nothing was a clear winner for a IWB but I did see some good OWB choices for range or match use. Of course, all my CCW holsters are Milt Sparks VM2's so I don't have much experience with the other IWBs. I'll be keeping an eye on your post to see what pops up from other replies.

Tools of the Trade: WG P226, P228, P229 SAS Gen II, Para P16, S&W 610, Springfield 1911 (Les Baer) 10mm, EMP .40S&W & Ed Brown Executive Carry 45acp

Posts: 168 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I can wholeheartedly recommend Gearcraft Holsters. I have a few holsters from them and they are fantastic.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I have a Stealthgear on the way. My favorite for the last 5 years.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe krounds has a mold to make a holster for you

Posts: 503 | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, Stealthgear all the way!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post