SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any recent sig legion owners?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any recent sig legion owners? Login/Join 
posted
I found several reports of people having issues with the sig legion finish as well as some issues with the sao trigger. Does anyone know if these issues have been worked out by now? I haven't found any recent complaints.

Posts: 537 | Location: Washington | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had my Legion SAO for a while now, I have not had any issues with mine. Mine has been in and out of the holster and have not seen abnormal wear on the finish, in my case my the reason a purchase my Legion SAO is all the features and with that said it is a self defense tool and I may say it's an excellent one for that purpose.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had my Legion SAO since May 2016. I've probaby fired at least 7000 rounds through it without any issues. I carry it daily in a kydex holster and the finish is fine. I own several handguns and the SAO is my favorite.

Posts: 34 | Registered: July 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post