SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Does anyone have a good recipe for crow? G48 related
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have a good recipe for crow? G48 related Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I put 125 rounds through a brand new G43X today. 25 Speer Gold Dot 124+P, and 100 rounds of Remington 115 FMJ.

Gun performed perfectly, as expected. I shot it side by side with a G26 and much preferred the G26. With my high grip on the Glock (as high as you can go, and then some) the G43X chewed a hole just to the right of my right thumb nuckle. Most Glocks bite me but the 43X bit me more than usual. The 43X had slower follow up shots to get back on target and more recoil.

I do like the new 43X but don't really know what I will do with it. I will likely still carry the G26 more often.

As to the topic of serrated "target" triggers, my made in USA G42 and made in USA gen 5 G26 came with smooth triggers. For whatever its worth. Glock never released a smooth trigger G43 trigger as far as I know, even though they make that gun in the USA and in Austria.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post