SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P Shield 380 EZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P Shield 380 EZ Login/Join 
Picture of 4859
posted
Picked up one of these tonight. I think they are a neat little gun. The trigger is very nice and I will shoot it tomorrow. Any one else get one? What do you think?

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several hundred rounds thru one. It's very good for what it is. Accuracy is not target grade-I can hit better with my 238 or the Berettas. It's great, though, for those days like today when my hands aren't working as well.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
I have owned one since last March. Mine has the manual safety and was returned to S&W for the factory repair. The trigger on mine could be better, however, it is a decent pistol for its price point. I would like to see Apex, or others, offer some aftermarket upgrades.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 2. One with and one without the safety. As I have gotten older my hands/fingers not as strong as they once were due to arthritis etc. The EZ gives ma a chance to run the slide, EDC a weapon and gives me a chance at safety. Still carry my 239 when the pain is not as great.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Accuracy is not target grade-I can hit better with my 238 or the Berettas.

What do you mean by target grade?

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Fun gun! Just want went out and shot at a steel plate for today. This will be the wife's carry gun so tomorrow we will put it on paper. I like this pistol a lot. Very accurate and fun to shoot.

posted Hide Post
I got one for my wife and she is enjoying it better than a 9mm it replaced.
Easy for her to work the slide. Not much blast/recoil. Got her back into shooting so it's a win for us.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I mean the accuracy is not as good as my Beretta 85/84's. 3 inch groups at 10 yards. Haven't tweaked with the ammo yet. Haven't fired it supported.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post