New
Find
Notify
Tools

80% P320 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Do you guys think that the government is not going to know who has the 80 percent stuff when and if we ever come to the point that the government is attempting to examine who has guns in this country?????

Bingo.

My name, address, phone, email, picture, prints, work history, credit history, firearms purchases, background checks, NFA items, and competitions history certainly make me easy to figure out if it ever comes to that. I can't hide. Furthermore, I have no desire to tinker with my firearms. I want them to work and work perfectly every time, without my futzing. I pay the manufacturer or my preferred gunsmiths to assemble the firearms. I just want to shoot them.

So....an 80% P320. It that technically a P256? Or maybe an M256? I get so confused with percentages and math.

Posts: 7867 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
And if worse came to worse, they'd come and collect all of your toys they knew about. Maybe you would want to have some they didn't know about? Purchased all for cash, from people who have no record of who they sold to.

quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
quote:
Do you guys think that the government is not going to know who has the 80 percent stuff when and if we ever come to the point that the government is attempting to examine who has guns in this country?????

Bingo.

My name, address, phone, email, picture, prints, work history, credit history, firearms purchases, background checks, NFA items, and competitions history certainly make me easy to figure out if it ever comes to that. I can't hide. Furthermore, I have no desire to tinker with my firearms. I want them to work and work perfectly every time, without my futzing. I pay the manufacturer or my preferred gunsmiths to assemble the firearms. I just want to shoot them.

So....an 80% P320. It that technically a P256? Or maybe an M256? I get so confused with percentages and math.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
And if worse came to worse, they'd come and collect all of your toys they knew about. Maybe you would want to have some they didn't know about? Purchased all for cash, from people who have no record of who they sold to.

quote:
quote:

Bingo.

If they came with a warrant it wouldn't matter on the books or off as they'd find them along with the ones they had record of...unless you buried them in which case the anti-gunners still win because it is hard to protect your family with a gun buried in a hole somewhere.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
They're not going to move in with you.

quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

quote:
quote:

Bingo.

If they came with a warrant it wouldn't matter on the books or off as they'd find them along with the ones they had record of...unless you buried them in which case the anti-gunners still win because it is hard to protect your family with a gun buried in a hole somewhere.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
All tinfoil theories aside, some of us just enjoy the satisfaction of being able to build something ourselves.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK for that and that's why I did some AR's and AK's. But I still don't see how a 320 can be done. Will be interesting when there are enough details to evaluate. The posted info so far is not complete.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post