SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A short range report of the Sig P365 MS and a few others.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A short range report of the Sig P365 MS and a few others. Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
The weather cooperated so off to the range I went. Carried with me, 3 Sigs and 1 Ruger. Two were the P365, 1 of those was my new 365 MS, and my new-to-me Sig 228 (compliments of 12131 Karma) The Ruger was my 22 Charger.

For those of you who own and shot the P365, rest assured the P365 MS is identical. It shoots, it extracts, it ejects spent brass and picks up a new cartridge from the magazine and loads it into the chamber. That’s what we expect it to do and it performs those functions flawlessly. To top it off, it hits what you are aiming at. How about that! Total of 250 rounds of FMJ and 50 rounds of Federal HST 124 grain.

For giggles, I swapped complete slides with my non-safety model. Same thing, no difference. Both P365s functioned flawlessly with the slide swap.

After a range time out, I moved my target from the 7 yard line to the 25 yard line (well beyond a justifiable self defense shooting distance) and commenced to fire an additional 50 rounds from the P365MS at that distance. Kept almost all of the 50 rounds in a 4 inch circle on the shoot and see targets.

My P365 was manufactured on 21 May 2018 and the P365 MS on 25 May 2019.

I only have 1 comment about the Sig P228: Oh My Gosh! What a gun!

The Ruger 22 Charger is, as always, boringly accurate. At 50 yards with CCI Mini Mags, I can put 3 rounds in a 1 ½ inch circle. Consistently.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post