SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Compact 9mm\15round Mags on Cyber Deal.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Compact 9mm\15round Mags on Cyber Deal. Login/Join 
posted
Osage County Guns has used P320 9mm 15 round mags for $13.99 for Cyber Monday.
Figured this would get more traffic than the lounge post, since its late in the day.
Free shipping over $100 on Sig products. Mags Here
No Affiliation.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2735 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!

Exactly something I needed more of and free shipping to boot.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I extended the sale on this through the 30th so any SF members that need mags can get in on it.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a great deal! I am in for 2. Thanks!
Make that 4. Second order now in.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YooperSigs,

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, fast shipping! Thanks for getting them in the mail so fast, even with Black Friday.

Now if only USPS was as fast as you!

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting this wolfe and OCG for offering them at a great price. I traded my 320C 9mm earlier this year but will be buying another one in FDE in the near future so these mags will come in handy.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. Fast shipping! OCG rated them as grade "B".
Mine looked brand new. You guys should jump on these!

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, got mine today also. Won't say they looked new, but way better than I would expect for a used mag. Only wear was the upper angle of the mag body where it narrows to the feed lips had a little spot with the finish missing on several. Otherwise, exceptionally clean. I don't even like the 320 & I am considering stocking up on some more.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2735 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Always a day late and dollar short. Of course the deal ended yesterday, and I look at this today. Frown

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Always a day late and dollar short. Of course the deal ended yesterday, and I look at this today. Frown

No problem! I extended the sale if you want some. I also added the C grade and A grade to the sale: https://www.osagecountyguns.co...?cat=0&q=U-MAG-MOD-C

The C grade show more wear and marks on the base pads. Some have the older style base plates. The A grade almost all look brand new.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

posted Hide Post
The 5 I ordered just arrived. They are very, very lightly used. One could easily pass for NIW.

There was one small ding apiece on 3 baseplates and some minor, minor insertion wear on 3 mags. Followers are all very clean, as in low, low round count. One had a marking on the tube in sharpie that's barely visible. All mags are the square detent variety.

Definitely a great deal for $15 and I think I may have to go order some more. Eek

OSG, will you get any used full size 320 mags in the future? I need some of those in my life!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
The 5 I ordered just arrived. They are very, very lightly used. One could easily pass for NIW.

There was one small ding apiece on 3 baseplates and some minor, minor insertion wear on 3 mags. Followers are all very clean, as in low, low round count. One had a marking on the tube in sharpie that's barely visible. All mags are the square detent variety.

Definitely a great deal for $15 and I think I may have to go order some more. Eek

OSG, will you get any used full size 320 mags in the future? I need some of those in my life!

Unfortunately we don't expect any used full size mags right now.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

posted Hide Post
My second order arrived today. Both mags looked brand new. Thanks OCG for a great deal and fast shipping!
And I am waiting for some Grade "B" P250/320 Compact mags in .40!

posted Hide Post
Got my 3 over the weekend - as said previously, they could be mistaken for new. a couple have minor scratches where it tapers down from hitting magwell on insertion & all have shiny spots on the followers from being loaded, but nothing like 'wear'.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine, too. Only one of them showed any type of wear, and it was minor. Extremely satisfied!

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got two of the B grade today , they looked real good . For that price I had to get a few more . I just changed from my Carry grip mod to the compact , and loaded one up to go .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post