SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Shout out to Trijicon Customer Service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shout out to Trijicon Customer Service Login/Join 
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted
Recently contacted Trijicon about relamping the night sights on a SIG P239. They quoted me $59 to do so. I received an invoice today for approval. It stated my sights were obsolete but they would replace them with new SG01s for the original quote.

Can't beat getting new night sights for $59 including return shipping. Smile

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Cool Cool Cool Cool

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of a poor C/S experience with them. Their service prices are quite reasonable, turn around times are rather fast.

A Michigan based company to boot!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Yep, Trijicon is great to do business with. They are a stand up company. I've had three different pistols relamped in the last couple years, and they installed new sights on one of them that was obsolete, all for $59 a set.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Yep, Trijicon is great to do business with. They are a stand up company. I've had three different pistols relamped in the last couple years, and they installed new sights on one of them that was obsolete, all for $59 a set.
Do you have to send just the sights, or can you send the whole slide, so that you don't have to remove and then reinstall the sights?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Do you have to send just the sights, or can you send the whole slide, so that you don't have to remove and then reinstall the sights?

You just send in the slide. I've had two pistols done by Trijicon and their customer service is awesome. The first slide was a P225 I wanted relamped, but like the OP the sights were obsolete so they installed a set of brand new ones for the relamp price of $59. The second slide was for my S&W 3953. It has the Novak style sights and if you have ever tried to remove a set of Smith third gen sights you know what a bear it is. I could get a set of sights online for about $107 and try it myself, but they may be "fresh" to a few years old depending on how long they were sitting on the shelf. Or for $125 I could get Trijicon to install the sights and they would be perfectly fresh. It came out beautifully. It was almost exactly a 30 day turn around for each slide. Just three days ago I sent in the slide for an older P220ST. I got the email today that they received it. Next email is the invoice after a tech inspects it, then I call and pay with CC, then the final email is the tracking number for return shipping (which is free).

Here is a link to their site where you fill out the request for an RMA (click agree at the bottom and submit and you will go to the form). You will get a response in about a day.

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en...rn_authorization.php

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Same thing here, basically a new set of sights for $59, pretty sweet deal actually.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post