SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What say you? Keep my Sig P320c or get a new G19?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What say you? Keep my Sig P320c or get a new G19? Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
I have my P320c with a small grip. I really like it. I find, however, that I am not as accurate as I am with glocks.

If a different grip might make the 320 work better for you, then it's worth trying.

jljones mentioned in another thread a little while back that many shooters seem to do better with larger P320 grips than they would normally think they'd need.

I gave it a shot, and I found that while the Medium grips feel better in my hands, I actually shoot better with the Large grips.

So it may be worth trying out the Medium or even Large grips before giving up on your P320, even if that seems like it's larger than what you need.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I just bought a P320c and I love the way it feels and shoots but I can't shoot it any better than my G19. I like having different kinds of guns but if I were forced to keep only one it'd be the Glock. You know where I'm going with this right?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
Get the Glock 19, and don't look back. I'm in basically the opposite position. I've been issued a Sig Sauer P220 for many years, and am enrolled to become an armorer for the Sig P Series guns in a couple of months.

I had always liked the Glock pistols, and often carried them off duty, but I eventually came around to the idea that it just makes good sense to stick with what you are required to carry for work.

As a result, my off duty is now a P229 and I make it a point NOT to shoot other pistols just so that my range time is relevant for both duty, and off duty purposes.

Essentially, I've given up on being a collector, and embraced the fact that I'm an armed professional. I owe it to the community in which I serve to be as proficient with my tools as possible.

Once again, go with the Glock. It is what you know.

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 369 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sell the 320. Buy the G19. And lots of mags!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I tried to buy into the P320. I had FDE compacts in 9, 40, & 357. And a full size in 9.
I wound up selling all the compacts. I only kept the FS because my son likes it.
Get the G19 and rock on.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
If I had the funds to just buy another pistol, I know the P320 would just sit in the safe, like the 43.

Sell/trade 'em both. Seriously.

Why have a pistol that has no special meaning just sitting in a safe?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post