SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What does it mean when you dream about owning a Glock?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What does it mean when you dream about owning a Glock? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
Why would I dream of owning a Glock 43, 19, and 34? In the dream I marveled at the clarity of the sights and how well-engineered the Glock in my hand was.

You're becoming a man. Soon your voice will change and you'll start growing hair in places you never had it before. It's all natural, don't worry.

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably just indigestion.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every dream is a message. This one is telling you to buy another gun safe. You're going to need it.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I fought it for ever and finally got a g19 rtf2 been kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's like the one where you realize you had a class required for graduation and you forgot to go to class all year and now it's exam day. It didn't really happen, so be glad it's not real and go back to sleep.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dreaming of owing a Glock, your next dream just may be guitar and banjo music...

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 12, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of warbird1
posted Hide Post
I agree with the night terrors.

If I want it... I need it !

Posts: 44 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: May 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Spent too many wasted hours playing with dimensional lumber and plastic LEGO bricks as a kid, and now it's coming back in strange, bizarre ways to haunt you.

And here I thought my Austin-Healey dreams were odd.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I've had the same dream periodically for many years. The circumstances are a little different, the details are a little different, I remember more or less with each dream, but the central theme is that I have a Glock and am attempting to shoot someone that needs it and the trigger won't budge. The gun won't go off.

No matter what I try, I can't get the trigger to come back to make the pistol discharge.

I've had the same variation of the dream 8-10 times over as many years.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I've had the same dream periodically for many years. The circumstances are a little different, the details are a little different, I remember more or less with each dream, but the central theme is that I have a Glock and am attempting to shoot someone that needs it and the trigger won't budge. The gun won't go off.

No matter what I try, I can't get the trigger to come back to make the pistol discharge.

I've had the same variation of that dream, numerous times over the last 20 or so years, not always with a Glock - sometimes with the duty gun that I was carrying - SIG P226 or P220. No matter how hard I tried to press the trigger, it wouldn't fire...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
They make a P229 in 10mm?

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

try pointing it at your femoral artery.

Posts: 232 | Registered: April 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rjksx1:
quote:

try pointing it at your femoral artery.

?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for the poor joke(seriously); please let me try again;
try pointing your Glock at the Mt. Lebanon deer; it will fire!

Ok. I'm done. It's the PA weather

Posts: 232 | Registered: April 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Mr Norris invented the 357 Sig, after he created the 10mm.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Same here... Ever since the Corps, and carried on in the past 23 years on the job.

Ever have the one where the bullets either bounce off, or just drop to the ground about > < that close to the target?

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
You probably need to have an alcoholic beverage before bed, if that doesn't work maybe coffee.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post