SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What does it mean when you dream about owning a Glock?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What does it mean when you dream about owning a Glock? Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
Being quite content with my P229 Legion, in the caliber Chuck Norris created, I am confused. Why would I dream of owning a Glock 43, 19, and 34? In the dream I marveled at the clarity of the sights and how well-engineered the Glock in my hand was.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plastic fetish?

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It means you will soon be posting in the "You will own a Glock" thread. It happened to me. Wink

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
It means you will soon be posting in the "You will own a Glock" thread. It happened to me. Wink

Or, should that be the "I own a Glock" thread?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“You will buy a Glock”

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True that, Elk. Made a typo, it's the "You will buy a Glock" thread.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
You need to shoot your Sig more is what I think.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
True that, Elk. Made a typo, it's the "You will buy a Glock" thread.

When I decided that I needed a new pistol I did a lot of research, searching, trying out for fit, etc. etc. Wanted something more than the 9MM I had at the time. Ended up with G22. Never leave home without it.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
That dog barking in the background wasn't just a dream...now there's a real life warm puddle just inside your front door.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 43X and 48 are being released and you dreamed of Glock so you must buy both. Follow your dreams.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It may mean you need to find a girlfriend.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carry a Glock so if something happens, your Sig won't get confiscated.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 251 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
That's OK - I have nightmares too sometimes....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Do you dream this repeatedly? If so, you may have some issues to work on. Smile Only one way to know is buy the damn Glock.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The same reason you smell the milk despite knowing it's well past the expiration date? Wink

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It's the gun nut's version of the dream where you show up late for a final exam butt-naked and completely unprepared.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
You live in a commie state?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
I would call that NIGHT TERRORS......

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if it's a gen3, a great dream.

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris created a Caliber? the Glock nightmare is telling you to not drink the striker cool aid; esp. stay away from it and the 320!

Posts: 232 | Registered: April 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post