SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Stumbled upon this "unicorn" this weekend. Couldn't resist!! (CZ Content)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stumbled upon this "unicorn" this weekend. Couldn't resist!! (CZ Content) Login/Join 
Picture of dEX_RX
posted
I've been so excited about this thing that I can't contain myself!

I'm still torn on wether I even shoot this thing or not. Previous owner put supposedly 50rounds through it and shows some slide cycling wear on the barrel hood but it's immaculate otherwise.

This particular firearm had the DA/SA kit but also came with the DAO parts.

Here's a great background review of this guy:
https://www.google.com/amp/www...s-trials-pistol/amp/

https://imgur.com/gallery/0nQ24

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 110 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Love it! What is the finish on the slide?
I Like the look.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Very lucky you.

The finish is Ion Bond DLC, in addition to black, they offer a silver, and the finish on the P09 shown.

You have a very unique pistol.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$?

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

I happily paid $1100 for it. While that sounds like a lot for a polymer framed pistol, I felt it was worth every penny. I equated it to people paying the Legion premium and being even more "exclusive."

NXGen Tactical

Posts: 110 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
$1100

I was wondering if prices would get to something like that. Makes me wish I'd bought a few of them when we had a bunch a year or two ago. Wink

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alptraum:
quote:
$1100

I was wondering if prices would get to something like that. Makes me wish I'd bought a few of them when we had a bunch a year or two ago. Wink

I have to preface the price with the fact that I'm in a state where CZs aren't on the approved roster, so getting ANY type can be challenging unless you have some very generous LGS' willing to stick their neck out. I wouldn't be able to normally buy one and have it shipped in and the fact it was already registered in the state had some actual dollar value to me.

I've seen a listing for a 9mm version for $800 in my searches.

NXGen Tactical

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I will confess that the "unicorn" status of this sample escaped me. Then, I read the article. Very cool! It's almost like reading TTAG's M11B article of a few years back. Congratulations! Cool

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would almost pay that for the trigger spring!!! My P09 is down for the count because apparently there is a black hole adjacent to my work bench where all springs are naturally pulled into and transported into another dimension!!!! CZ has been out for a month now with no idea of a restock window!!!

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
A fair price. All things considered.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jwk226
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed! I really like the slide color. Enjoy your new purchase!

Posts: 63 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tompow:
I would almost pay that for the trigger spring!!! My P09 is down for the count because apparently there is a black hole adjacent to my work bench where all springs are naturally pulled into and transported into another dimension!!!! CZ has been out for a month now with no idea of a restock window!!!

This reeks of conspiracy. Maybe they program the springs to get lost in a scheme to disarm America and then swoop in to take over?

Big Grin

Cool P09, I want one to go with my 07 (just plain black is fine though).

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post