SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Carry with competition trigger kit anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Carry with competition trigger kit anyone? Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
Has anyone installed the GGI P320 Competition Trigger Kit with straight trigger in a P320 Carry?

How does it look and what do you think of it? How easy was it?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
I just installed the sear kit on Tuesday, had installed the PELT 2 trigger about a month ago.

If you can break down the chassis to clean it, you can install the kit, it's not terribly hard.

Alma Cole has some very helpful YouTube videos detailing the breakdown.

The trigger alone drops the pull weight 2 lbs, the sear kit dropped the pull weight another pound.

Together, the combination reduced the pre travel, and eliminated the over travel.

My particular P320 is a very early example, and the factory trigger was in a word TERRIBLE!

Over 8 pounds of crunchy, gravely multistage horribleness.

I had sent the pistol to GGI two years ago for their competition package, and it was significantly better, but this new drop in package is BETTER!

Smoother, crisper break, shorter reset, over all it is now a VERY GOOD striker trigger.

I also have the X-Carry grip module, which is significantly better for me than the original grip
module.

It's been a LONG and winding road, but My P320 is FINALLY starting to be the pistol I'd hoped it was going to be in the first place.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I was also looking at the X-Carry grip module.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post