SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ .22lr Cadet Kit ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ .22lr Cadet Kit ? Login/Join 
posted
I have a friend that wants to sell me his Cadet Kit for a very good price will it work on a CZ 75 BD Police model ? It is a 9mm. He has a it on a 75B.

Posts: 634 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it is working on his 75B then it will work with your 75BD. Keep in mind, if you swapped the main spring, and lightened the DA trigger, you might have problems igniting the rimfire primers.
The Kadet kits are fantastic. I bought one second hand via the classified section here. I am really getting a lot of use out of it. Accurate, reliable, super fun and cheap to shoot.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Should fit. How tight will depend how much material was removed (if any) to fit on his 75b. Shouldn't be a big deal tho. Congrats on the deal. They are sweet shooters

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buy it, don't look back. I have run mine on a 75BD.

Posts: 7446 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I've had great success with my Kadet Kit on a CZ 85. Fantastic shooter and a great value.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks I'm meeting him Friday after work.

Posts: 634 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post