SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P 2.0 at 2000 rounds. Some thoughts.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P 2.0 at 2000 rounds. Some thoughts. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
Like the barrel length of the full size and the small shorter grip of the compact. Would the FS slide, etc. of the full size fit on the compact frame?

I haven't tried it, but I think it would. But, there is no real reason as the "FS" slide only gains you about 1/4 inch of barrel and sight radius.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found some 15 round mags:

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/sm...-round-magazine.html

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
And at a really great price.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Rain, sleet, snow and an Apex'd 2.0.

www.opspectraining.com

Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Really could use a "like" button for this thread, about now.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great time to buy a quality 9mm pistol!
M&P M2.0 "Compact" from GrabAGun for under $410 delivered is simply amazing - lower than Wholesale. Add Apex two-dot sear and have an even better pistol.
. . . and other great values exist too.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
First parts problem has cropped up. The gun is at 12k and the slide stop has rounded and chipped and causing problems locking back of the slide. Looks like I'll be replacing the slide stop soon. The problem isn't consistent, but it probably will become so.

www.opspectraining.com

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
And the thread isn't complete without a picture of the little brother.

www.opspectraining.com

The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
What holster is that jones?

I pick up the big brother (.45 Full-size) tomorrow, I’m a full blown 2.0 fanyboy now.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
https://www.highnoonholsters.c...ters/instinct-medium

I really like it so far.

www.opspectraining.com

The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any of you boys shooting this pistol left handed ?

Got a good buddy that is a southpaw. He has shot my VP9 and likes it a lot. I think he should try this 2.0 also.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I'm still really liking my 9c 2.0 around 1500 through it and I just picked up a second to have as a backup! Wink
And I have a 2.0 MP45 as well. that is a great shooting 45. It is the bed side gun with the light.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
If I shot ANYTHING like jljones shoots his 2.0, I'd buy 5 of them. Smile

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigNC:

Grabagun had the 9c 2.0 for $399! That made the decision easy for a spare.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
quote:

Grabagun had the 9c 2.0 for $399! That made the decision easy for a spare.

Nice! With Trij HD and an apex, that's still good $.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the full size and compact. I immediately loved them both, and I don’t like my 1st gen. full size much at all. Very accurate, light recoil, very natural grip shape, great texture. I immediately bought a Safariland duty holster for the full size. The .45 is next, when I find one with factory night sights.

Posts: 143 | Location: Newnan GA | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
I see Greg Cote has the compact mags in stock now
http://gregcotellc.com/cart/sm...gscta6pj14cfkivs8cr4

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Is there any word on recoil spring life span? 10K 15K ??

That and extra mags are something I try to keep extra of. I’m probably not close to needing one with only 1700 through my 9c 2.0 but....

This thread has me out back shooting mine several times a week.

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ya' he's a natural...never practices. Wink

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post