SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Does CCR still run refinishing specials here?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does CCR still run refinishing specials here? Login/Join 
Picture of P6shooter
posted
I searched the Classified Section and couldn't find any CCR threads. They used to run refinishing specials here all the time. Do they still?

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
They just posted a new one.

Ready. Set. Go!!!!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5370094824

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P6shooter
posted Hide Post
Damn!! Thank you sir...

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P6shooter:
Damn!! Thank you sir...

Seek and ye' shall receive.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am a satisfied client of CCR X 2.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I sent mine in for their last special before Thanksgiving. It may or may not have been received in time for the cutoff as I was charged full price. They delivered it within the time frame they gave me and the work was worth paying full price so I never bothered make a big deal over it. The quality of the work is outstanding.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I can tell you this from experience. If you happen to have just "misssd" one of their specials, ask nicely. They are good folks.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
swage
if you are referring to your Glock slide you sent in Dec the additional
$25 was to remove the rust pits as per the email

We are currently running our Summer Sale check out our ad in the classifieds and ccrrefinishing.com

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you guys strip hard chrome?

Posts: 597 | Registered: October 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sparky315
What is the hard chrome on?

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
CCR is quickly becoming one of my favorite companies to work with. I bet I made no less than 5 phone calls last week before sending off my new to me CZ Rami. I looked forever for that gun (decocker model) and I'm as excited to see it come back from CCR refinished as I was when I brought it home. Next it goes to CGW, I might just pee myself then. This is the scheme I requested (two tone house black and tritanium). Pic is just for reference.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Sparky315
What is the hard chrome on?

Browning HP frame and frame small parts.

Posts: 597 | Registered: October 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As long as it is a steel frame

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
They have done 3 pistols for me now, and they are all beautiful. Top notch work, I have not a single complaint about they turned out.

As soon as I can find a Beretta M9A3 G ill be sending that in also

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post