SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Price for used P226 X-5 allround?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price for used P226 X-5 allround? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tall Pine:
Hope this isn't too bad a hijack, but can someone list what would be considered "good/fair prices" on the most common 9mm X5's....

As the OP, I would welcome information on the X-Five series from the forum members.

Example, are the X-5 Tactical and X-5 SO the same gun? Did Sig make the Tactical in either aluminum frame or steel frame? I have been researching this and I have not been able to determine. Maybe I'm just dense. Wink

Posts: 88 | Location: Crawfordville | Registered: October 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pinbot1966:
Example, are the X-5 Tactical and X-5 SO the same gun? Did Sig make the Tactical in either aluminum frame or steel frame? I have been researching this and I have not been able to determine. Maybe I'm just dense. Wink

The Tactical has aluminum alloy frame.
The SO (Special Ops) has steel frame.
The AL SO has aluminum alloy frame.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
IIRC the tactical was plagued with problems when it was released. They took it off of the market for a while, then reintroduced it. I don't think they were actually on the free market for very long. Which might raise the value.

If I am remembering correctly.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@12131 and jljones - thanks for the information.

Posts: 88 | Location: Crawfordville | Registered: October 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It finally arrived and I picked up tonight. All in all, it is in very good shape. I am good with the purchase.

posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great pistol and a great deal.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post