SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 white dot sight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 white dot sight Login/Join 
posted
Recently got a P365 and was wondering where I could find a set of white dot sights like Shield comes with.

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

If memory serves, the dovetails are the same as any other SIG P-Series, so the options are endless.

Posts: 1250 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I was just searching for 365 sights and wasn’t aware of dovetails being the same

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have replaced the stock P365 sights with their white dot front and back. Sig calls them Contrast Sights and you need a #6 for the front and the rear is a #8. Check the Sig site. The Contrast Sights are usually available and work great!

==========
As An American, It Is Your Right To Own Guns. It Is Your Duty, As An American, To Know How To Use Them.

Posts: 40 | Location: North Central Texas | Registered: May 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
check the forum classifieds

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Bass Pro special two tone P365 came with some type of factory white dot sights.

Posts: 140 | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post