SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Handled the SAO Legion P226 and 320 X-five and it was a mistake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handled the SAO Legion P226 and 320 X-five and it was a mistake Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted
good gracious... now I want both... The SAO trigger on the Legion is almost as good as my Dan Wesson 1911 and that's saying something. The reset on the SIG is shorter. It's almost unbelievably short. And the grips feel great and the pistol just oozes quality.

The X-five 320 has awesome sights and ergos, and a very nice trigger. It's heavier than I would like but for a striker it's about as crisp as you could ask for. I want both pistols. Now do decide if I really do need TWO kidneys...

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now do decide if I really do need TWO kidneys...

Well, technically. Wink

And I'd be willing to bet the pull weight on the 320 will drop some with use, hope that helps...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own both, and COMPLETELY understand!!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I have a cousin in LE who is a huge 1911 fan. He sampled a 226 SAO Legion, and that is now his duty sidearm.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the SAO P226s, both the Legion and the RX, are SIGs hidden gems, and best kept secrets (and I own both!!).

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love them both but the Sig P320 X-Carry is really a nice pistol with almost no muzzle lift, less than the Sig p320 X-Five.

Posts: 85 | Registered: July 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post