SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    LCP II 22lr Sigurd Trigger and Spring Kit Test
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LCP II 22lr Sigurd Trigger and Spring Kit Test Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 134 | Registered: August 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool. I sent a SW bodyguard 380 to them for work and it runs perfect.
I picked up one of these ruger 22's and have been mostly happy with it. Only use CCI mini mags and haven't had any issues. My wife has several failures but she drags her thumb on the slide. And I think she doesn't have a firm grip on it.
I've been loading 1 shotshell in the chamber and the rest stingers. Snake season here and its easy to drop in my back pocket while doing yard chores.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That looks like a fun little gun.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigFan:
That looks like a fun little gun.

Honestly it really is. Makes for a nice little brass factory, and it forces you to work on the fundamentals of shooting if you actually plan to hit the target at all.

Posts: 134 | Registered: August 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post