SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Great Day For Me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Day For Me Login/Join 
Picture of chaswea
posted
I am back with a new Sig Sauer P229 M11-AI 9MM and Praise God. It was expensive and it is the only Sig I have now. Next on my radar is a P-220 in .45 ACP and I am still kicking my self for selling my last Sig a P-220 below market one month before the pandemic hit.

Posts: 28 | Location: Dallas,Texas | Registered: August 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. A lot of the folks here prefer the P228 vs. the M11A1 - myself, I'm easy. I like them both just fine. Wink

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P229.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice and congrats.

Posts: 31 | Registered: October 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Love my 229's. great guns!!

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post