SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Spartan 1911 45ACP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Spartan 1911 45ACP Login/Join 
Picture of Slugo
posted
Very happy to add a new 1911 to my meager collection. I'm not really 1911 fan, but after seeing the Spartan in my local gun shop, I had to have it!

Posts: 59 | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Congrats! And welcome on board! Cool

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugo
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 59 | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for you. I'm not real big on 1911s either, but I picked up a STX recently that sure is nice.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Hey Slugo, good to see you on the forum. Welcome.

Enjoy you new SIG!

Chonny

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and enjoy the new Spartan.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, my wife got me one (told me to buy it) for my 55th birthday.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up the Spartan Carry two years ago and not one ounce of regret! One of my favorite 1911 carry models. Only change was VZ grips with more texture.

Posts: 102 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post