SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226 magwell grips & PLUS 2 adapter in FDE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 magwell grips & PLUS 2 adapter in FDE Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted
I'd like to see both. Come on guys, you've already got the molds how about doing a run in FDE. SIG, you put the FDE regular grips on the Combat & the black magwell grips on the Tacops, why not offer the magwell grips in FDE. Mec-Gar, you sell bunches of these PLUS 2 extensions. Guess what, I'd buy even more of them in FDE.

Magwell grips & PLUS 2s are on all my P226s as my preferred combo.

I realize FDE is played out for a lot of folks, but I live in the desert where everything is blow-sand brown dirt.

Anybody with me? Whether you'd want them or not, don't you think they'd sell?

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Not FDE but would these work for you. Made by Hogue

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Yes, those are nice. I'd just like to see the cheaper ones.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by vinnybass:
Yes, those are nice. I'd just like to see the cheaper ones.[/QUOT

Call sig and see if they will make some.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post