SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ Custom Sights?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ Custom Sights? Login/Join 
posted
Seeing as we have quite a few CZ fans on the board, I was wondering if anyone has pics of replacement sights on their CZs. I'm looking at the HTac rear and a fiber front and an LPA rear and fiber front.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
My favorite CZ sights are the CGW EZ/D sights.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
For Tritium I like their white and yellow outline sights. I have a white outline in 6mm height for sale if you are interested.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
My favorite CZ sights are the CGW EZ/D sights.

I use these too!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Another consideration is how your gun is milled. I.E., my CZ 85c with the LPA rear is milled out behind the dove tail for the adjustment. I do not think this sight would work on a 75 or Shadow. CZ uses several different dovetails.

As a review of the LPA, it's a good sight. The rear notch is a bit shallow for my tastes.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I should be getting my 75 pre B back from CGW today or tomorrow. I had the slide milled for 1911 type front sights! On my 75BD I put plain old Mepro night sights on it.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw an adjustable LPA that uses the standard 75 rear dovetail, but requires a higher front sight (~9.5mm if memory serves). Anyway, thanks for the info. None of my other guns are adjustable sight models. Got a new 75B SA as well, so one or the other will probably get the adjustable rears.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post