SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    229 RX conversion Kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

229 RX conversion Kit Login/Join 
posted
I just ordered a 229 RX conversion kit from the Sig Pro Shop. Wanted it in a Legion finish but only had it in black. Comes with suppressor sights but not the night sites. I think the cost was around 475, not sure because I ordered the night sights and had them installed. With shipping it was a little over $600.

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this a complete slide; i.e., all internals, barrel, recoil spring ... and the Romeo 1?

Thanks.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting ... I just called uncle Sig and was told this was not available yet? Maybe I'm blacklisted and just don't know it yet Wink

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had also called Sig and was told they were not available yet, Called the Pro shop and I get one Thursday at my house. I was told it is the exchange kit with a Romeo, price was under $500, I think around $470. I was also told that it came with the tall sights but not the night sights the full guns come with. I paid extra for the night sights and to have them installed, total price was $600. Don't know if this is the same way the kits will be when Sig sells them. I assume it comes with everything normally found in the exchange kit plus the Romeo, but I'll see Thursday.

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I got the 229-1 RX exchange kit and it was the regular exchange kit with the Romeo1 Sight. For about $470 it comes with suppressor sights but not the night sights the full RX guns come with. However the sights have large white dots that are very easy to see even in dim light. I had them take those off and put on the Suppressor night sights, they charged about $79 for the sights and $40 to install them and added $10 shipping so I paid about $600. I put this on a Legion .40 bottom and would have preferred the Legion slide but those aren't available yet.