SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    More updates...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More updates... Login/Join 
Picture of Bullshooter
posted

When I bought my P320RX9f it was all black. Shortly thereafter I bought a Burnt Bronze grip module. Of course this left the original black grip module just lying about
screaming for something to do. We then painted it in a mint green color, but it scratched easily and wasn't "tactical" enough. Last week we decided to paint it in OD.
The paint used contains a "plastic fusion" feature which should help solve that problem.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 644 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
How does that shoot for you?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
The OD green looks great!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
looks nice indeed!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bullshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
How does that shoot for you?

At 25' I can keep all 16 rounds within 4-4.5"
when firing as fast as I can reacquire the dot

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 644 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post