SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Options for SAO trigger work?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Options for SAO trigger work? Login/Join 
posted
Picked up a P220 Compact SAO (with the Elite frame). Is there any way to reduce the takeup on the trigger? I have short fingers, and I'm trying to shorten the trigger reach just a hair. (Reducing takeup would be a bonus.) It is my understanding that the Short Reach Trigger will not work in an SAO application.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I treated my X5 Comp to a Robert Burke action job. Very happy with the result:

* Significantly shorter take-up.
* Crisp 2-1/4 lb. break.
* Over travel reduced to 1/32".
* Very short & crisp reset.

Robert also offered to move the break point rearward, but I told him to leave it just as it was.

Edit: Robert mailed the gun back to me 18 days after he received it.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Robert's the man. I've had him work on mine and never had any issues.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Robert did a fine job on my P220-10mm SAO.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Robert has done a fine job on 3 of mine.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post