SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone go on a gun buying spree lately?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone go on a gun buying spree lately? Login/Join 
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I did for the last two years.Buying Level Action Rifles.I didn't own one two years ago, I have eight now.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Actually just the opposite, first there's not many left in the cases for sale that I'd be interested in except ultra uber $ pistols and Benelli shotguns.

The Ruger 57 and KelTex P17 are on the list, and haven't been in stock, the P17 I find online are overpriced.

So I'll wait, because in a year, the used gun case is going to be full and I'll get some good deals....

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I came into a little money and so I checked one off my bucket list by buying an HK F/A sear. Now for the hardest wait of all my NFA items.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:
Nope.

I've got new guns Ive never shot, and guns I haven't shot in years. I need to spree-out at the range.

That is exactly where I am with guns kidcop!

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:
Nope.

I've got new guns Ive never shot, and guns I haven't shot in years. I need to spree-out at the range.

That is exactly where I am with guns kidcop!

That's where I am and why I'm on a selling spree. At some point it dawned on me I have more guns than years left.

This is especially true in the area of hunting rifles where I had rifles for every niche hunting situation and prey I could think of.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Picked up a PSA 9mm AR style rifle yesterday for $425. It uses Glock mags which I have several. Can't wait to try it out, felt the price was fair enough.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redlickranch,

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to sell a bunch of guns I haven’t shot in years. Not much I really want at the moment. Besides the Tippmann arms M4 pistol.

I’ve just been buying loads of magazines and I finally ordered a big old Sturdy safe. Looking forward to the arrival of that.

Posts: 472 | Location: Montgomery County, PA | Registered: December 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
No more. I promise. Really.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
I’m torturing myself over trying to decide between a GP-100 or a G20 but recognize now is probably not the time.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Local shops have depleted shelves and crazy prices. NO gun shows since January. Slim pickings.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't been in my LGS since February. As such, no buying spree for me.
This year may be my fewest purchased since I was 18. Kinda depressing really, but i need to save for a housing upgrade soon.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes bought a few lately and not done yet .. guns stores near me do not seem to be gouging anyone even though lines out the door

Posts: 52 | Location: pennsylvainia | Registered: July 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeaha , me too. I bought during the month of June, guns I didn’t need! A CZ p07, with suppressor sights and a threaded barrel, (despite having a CZ p07 already), a CZ p01 Omega (dispute already having a regular p01, non omega). A Canik TP9 elite and a Canik TP9 SC; and, a Colt 1911, series 70 45 acp. And then I ordered a Saint Victory 300 blk out. The Rona has me crazy!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kashew
posted Hide Post
I have been doing a little horse trading my self.
Out G43, G34.
In P365, P320 X-Compact RXP
Been a few years since I owned a Sig besides my MPX carbine.

Posts: 30 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: November 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been trying to get everything I want last year and this year before the election

Posts: 28 | Location: Fort Worth Texas | Registered: January 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rappa
posted Hide Post
I’ve sold and bought since the panic.

Sold: 64-5, 442
Bought: Glock26Gen3, 638-3
Bought parts: Stainless Barrel for 1300 Defender. Barrel for 9200A1.

Posts: 268 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: December 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I NEVER thought I'd be saying this, but I really don't see anything out there that I want right now. I have too many quality firearms in my safes now that don't get used as often as they should.

Unless a grail gun comes along at a price I can't refuse. Otherwise, I'm gtg.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post