SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock CS... I swear they said this!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock CS... I swear they said this! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I picked up mine today, and had examined two more samples previously. All with rear sights dead centered. Sorry about yours, annoyance to say the least.

Posts: 481 | Registered: April 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
Who call CS wanting to send a gun back because the rear sight isn't centered??? Seriously???

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John3200:
Who call CS wanting to send a gun back because the rear sight isn't centered??? Seriously???

You're missing the point. Both the OP and myself have Glocks that zero windage with the rear sight all the way over in the rear sight divetail. Not slightly off center, but even with the right side of the slide. My G23 maintains this zero with the 9 mm barrel as well.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John3200:

OK I'll ship it to you and you can recenter it for me.. now don't forget this is a brand new pistol and if your punch or sight pusher just happens to slip and drops an idiot mark down the side or across the top my brand new slide you can pay to have it refinished! Wink That said, like others on here, I abuse the hell out of my handguns and they do get scratched and finishes worn but that is from use not trying to repair a factory QA/QC screw up...

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Tom, do want to borrow a Glock sight pusher?
I have 3 guns that I need to verify zero on but you would still have your gun up and running sooner than if you send it to Glock.
It won't mar anything. Shoot the gun and set it where YOU want it.

Email me.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Tom, do want to borrow a Glock sight pusher?
I have 3 guns that I need to verify zero on but you would still have your gun up and running sooner than if you send it to Glock.
It won't mar anything. Shoot the gun and set it where YOU want it.

Email me.

KMitch...again another kind soul on this Forum!!! thanks for the offer but the local smith has a tool and I'm going by at lunch! $10...Thanks again for the offer!

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
You're welcome. Smile
I hope your new toy settles in and shoots up to par!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post