SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ted Blocker Flap Holster for the Ruger Bearcat

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ted Blocker Flap Holster for the Ruger Bearcat Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
My Ted Blocker #114 Field Holster arrived yesterday. It's a well made, old school design offering tremendous protection for the firearm - both on and off the hip. This little stainless Bearcat is currently the only revolver I own and is quickly becoming a camp favorite. I have a feeling this rig is going to be a standard item in my camp bag.

(Dark brown - not black)

Posts: 2108 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perfect!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2085 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Teb Blocker makes great leather.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Blocker flap holster for my Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless. It's perfect.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Elegant artistry.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 554 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love mine . I bought 2 way back when they first came out . Gave my son one it was stolen in less than a year . Bad luck.

Posts: 597 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
IMSH / ITCB
posted Hide Post
love my ted blocker, been wearing it for 20 years

Posts: 138 | Location: base of the Blues | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post