SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG Nightmare Fastback in 10mm? Anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Nightmare Fastback in 10mm? Anyone? Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
I'm curious how this gun shoots. I seem to recall it came out, at one point, in 10mm before SIG began to consolidate the calibers they were offering.

Anyone have one? How do you like it?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
would love to find one!!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
would love to find one!!!

Yeah, haven't seen one for a while, only the 10mm TACOPS. The Nightmare fastback did exist at one point along with .357sig.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I did my last SIG order it seemed like quite a few of their 1911 designs had been shelved. Whether permanent or just temporary that I dunno. But our rep did say that their focus is now on volume production with the insinuation that full metal guns would become more limited, at least until demand pressures ease up.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
226's seem to have been cut in half as well.

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
When I did my last SIG order it seemed like quite a few of their 1911 designs had been shelved. Whether permanent or just temporary that I dunno. But our rep did say that their focus is now on volume production with the insinuation that full metal guns would become more limited, at least until demand pressures ease up.

I guess I’m a minority but the full metal models are the only ones I seem to like from them.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
quote:

I guess I’m a minority but the full metal models are the only ones I seem to like from them.

I felt the same way at one point, but I have to admit, I like the P320. I have a P2022, essentially a P2340, but never really took to it, although the likes of Bruce Gray, really liked the gun. I do have one though.

The P320 is a different animal and I like it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
quote:

Minority - maybe
Alone - NO

I tried to like the polymer Sigs, but it has been a no go. I have a long list of "classic" Sigs I still need and hope I can find them when I can afford them.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I installed a Genuine 460 Roland conversion kit to my 5" NMR. It shoots real easy and accurate and it's about 30% more powerful than the 10mm. Some of that 460 ammo will give you nearly 1000 foot pounds of energy.
The real plus is that you can shoot 45 ACP, 45+P, 45 super and the Mighty 460 Roland.

Buy American-MAGA

Posts: 26 | Registered: September 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post