SIGforum
SIG Nightmare Fastback in 10mm? Anyone?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/4980063474

September 09, 2020, 08:33 AM
SIGWolf
SIG Nightmare Fastback in 10mm? Anyone?
I'm curious how this gun shoots. I seem to recall it came out, at one point, in 10mm before SIG began to consolidate the calibers they were offering.

Anyone have one? How do you like it?
September 09, 2020, 08:41 AM
Ronin101
would love to find one!!!
September 09, 2020, 09:38 AM
SIGWolf
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
would love to find one!!!

Yeah, haven't seen one for a while, only the 10mm TACOPS. The Nightmare fastback did exist at one point along with .357sig.
September 09, 2020, 10:00 AM
monoblok
When I did my last SIG order it seemed like quite a few of their 1911 designs had been shelved. Whether permanent or just temporary that I dunno. But our rep did say that their focus is now on volume production with the insinuation that full metal guns would become more limited, at least until demand pressures ease up.

-MG
September 09, 2020, 06:30 PM
Ronin101
226's seem to have been cut in half as well.
September 09, 2020, 09:20 PM
10X-Shooter
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
When I did my last SIG order it seemed like quite a few of their 1911 designs had been shelved. Whether permanent or just temporary that I dunno. But our rep did say that their focus is now on volume production with the insinuation that full metal guns would become more limited, at least until demand pressures ease up.

I guess I’m a minority but the full metal models are the only ones I seem to like from them.
September 10, 2020, 05:58 AM
SIGWolf
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
quote:

I guess I’m a minority but the full metal models are the only ones I seem to like from them.

I felt the same way at one point, but I have to admit, I like the P320. I have a P2022, essentially a P2340, but never really took to it, although the likes of Bruce Gray, really liked the gun. I do have one though.

The P320 is a different animal and I like it.
September 12, 2020, 02:36 PM
burnetma
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
quote:

Minority - maybe
Alone - NO

I tried to like the polymer Sigs, but it has been a no go. I have a long list of "classic" Sigs I still need and hope I can find them when I can afford them.
September 18, 2020, 12:34 PM
Gray man
I installed a Genuine 460 Roland conversion kit to my 5" NMR. It shoots real easy and accurate and it's about 30% more powerful than the 10mm. Some of that 460 ammo will give you nearly 1000 foot pounds of energy.
The real plus is that you can shoot 45 ACP, 45+P, 45 super and the Mighty 460 Roland.

Buy American-MAGA