SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P226 Legion SA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P226 Legion SA Login/Join 
Picture of Slugo
posted
Very interested, anybody out there owns one? Butter smooth trigger! Googled the photo...

Posts: 59 | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a SAO. Your photo is a DA/SA

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own both models of the P226 Legion in 9mm. I absolutely love the SAO Legion!

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
My DA/SA 226 has always been a favorite, but I picked up a Legion SAO about 6 months ago & that sucker is outstanding.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my SAO legion, hoping to get the 220 SAO legion if and when they release it. I really wish Sig would make a 220 compact SAO legion.

Posts: 2055 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I shoot this gun better than any pistol I have ever owned. The trigger, ergonomics, grip, and sights come together in a near perfect combat pistol. It feels right in my hand and looks great.

As an aside I recommend the Blackpoint Tactical holster that is made for this SAO

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I sold my Legion SAO because I needed the money and I was going to buy an X5 when they start production again. The trigger is amazing, I love the sights, and I love the frame changes they made to the gun.

If they don't do an X5 in another year or two, I'm getting a Legion SAO RX because I've always wanted to try a red dot and there's no more perfect a gun to try it out on.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I sold my P226 DA/SA Legion to buy the P226 SAO Legion. I just picked it up today. Can't wait to shoot it!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Legion SAO is hands down the best shooting 9mm I've ever handled. That's why it's riding full time duty use, over my other options. Fantastic pistol! Now I'm just waiting for the .357sig version to come out....

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
I sold my Legion SAO because I needed the money and I was going to buy an X5 when they start production again. The trigger is amazing, I love the sights, and I love the frame changes they made to the gun.

If they don't do an X5 in another year or two, I'm getting a Legion SAO RX because I've always wanted to try a red dot and there's no more perfect a gun to try it out on.

I own a SAO Legion and an SAO RX. The RX is tbe most accurate pistol I have ever shot.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny, I have an X5 and a Legion SAO and I'd part with the X5 first. The only change I've made is a threaded barrel and I'm considering taking some sandpaper to the left grip as I IWB.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Stupid question, does the P226 Legion use standard P226 mags? I just sold my old German P226 and kept most of my mags. After handling a SAO P226 Legion I am in love. The grip is fantastic and so is the trigger.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
Stupid question, does the P226 Legion use standard P226 mags? I just sold my old German P226 and kept most of my mags. After handling a SAO P226 Legion I am in love. The grip is fantastic and so is the trigger.

Yep.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
To me the SAO Legion does come with a nice trigger, but I won't go as far to say that it's the best SAO trigger that I've experienced with any previous P226 of any type, particularly when including X-Fives. Nor would I say that it's better than any SAO trigger I've experienced from another gunmaker; for me that goes to DW and their 9mm Valor, which I shot for the first time a few months back. And I still much prefer my SAO Shadow's trigger and that gun in general over that of the SAO Legion.

But this Legion's still pretty good for a production level pistol.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post