SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    After-market sights for HK VP9mm and Walther 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After-market sights for HK VP9mm and Walther 9mm Login/Join 
posted
Greetings:

I’m looking for recommendations for good after-market sights for two of my handguns - Walther PPQ M2 and HK VP 9mm.

I shoot both weapons pretty good. However, I believe I can improve with the use of some good sights.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

Posts: 83 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I just installed a set of Trijicon HD’s on my VP9. So far so good.. it’s my nightstand gun. Personally they are not my *favorite* for concealed carry due to the sharp edge on the rear sight.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
I have installed Trijicon WP01 night sights on most all of my Walther 9mm pistols. It is very easy for the rear, the front may require a tiny nut driver, which I own.

A nice feature of these sights is that they have a flat vertical face to the rear sight, aiding one handed slide cycling.

Trijicon WP01 Sights

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I install HD sights (Orange front) on virtually every carry gun that I own, which Trijicon makes them for. Most of the time, my preferred carry is this PPS M2, but I also own a PPQ .45 ACP and have a 9mm PPQ M2 on the way. I've been doing some competitive shooting lately and own a PPQ M2 Q5 (5" barreled 9mm), but unfortunately Trijicon doesn't offer HDs for this yet and I doubt they will considering its really a target pistol.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post