SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92 Elite LTT Centurion (w/ Trigger Job) is SWEEEEEET!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92 Elite LTT Centurion (w/ Trigger Job) is SWEEEEEET! Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
I thought Beretta was out of Accokeek, MD - when did Gallatin, TN come into the picture?

Never mind - found it:
https://www.beretta.com/en-uk/...-tennessee-facility/

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4571 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Nice! I've got a full size LTT with the same business. One really nice and subtle thing about the frame is the extra details that might not be noticeable, like chamfering of the inside of the trigger guard. Comparing it to a Wilson 92G BrigTac and shooting both extensively, you realize how sharp it can be and where the LTT shines.

I've also got a spare LTT frame with a stainless Vertec slide build out with the LTT TJIAB and it's terffic to shoot as well. 4# DA, 1.8# SA and short reset.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Nice! Glad you found what works. I found the same thing with my Wilson Brigadier. I put all the LTT internals in it and have the same trigger pull weights as yours +/-. It's easily the best DA/SA I've ever found.

I only wish I had the Vertec model but the price was right for the normal frame I have. $20. (raffle)

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q, you're killing me with this. Absolutely killing me. This is the one. I've wanted an LTT for 2 years, but wouldn't pull the trigger. Then, the Centurion and Compact came out and I couldn't decide between them. Now I know. The Centurion is the one. I'm very happy for you. LTT is doing remarkable things.

BTW, thanks for the writeup and for shooting and testing top of the line JHPs. As always, your photos are top-notch. Again, enjoy that Beretta!

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the post and great pictures.

I jumped on the 92X Centurion as soon as it became available and took possession of one a week or two before LTT announced their Centurion and Compact pistols. While I never regretted getting the 92X instead I have begun to really desire one since they started offering the RMR modifications.

LTT is doing some great things for the 92-series of pistols and I don’t know how long I will be able to resist their siren call.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice get.

We had a customer transfer one in from Langdon a month ago, and yes the trigger on his is to die for. The expression on the customer's face was priceless when he first dry-fired the gun. In his case he was shocked that he got it, since he thought that he ordered the regular LTT without the trigger work (his invoice however proved otherwise).

We just got in from Beretta a Wilson Combat Centurion with their trigger work done to it; close in character but from what I recall of the customer's LTT, the trigger on the Langdon gun is perhaps a bit nicer.

First world problems...

-MG

Posts: 1978 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
It’s interesting that it is marked as a G model on the gun and the box but those are not the factory decocking levers or is Beretta now using those instead of the more rounded traditional levers?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
It’s interesting that it is marked as a G model on the gun and the box but those are not the factory decocking levers or is Beretta now using those instead of the more rounded traditional levers?

the old 92G levers required slide modifications to work. The new G-Kit that they offer is a modified 8000 series Cougar setup and allows you to move back and forth from FS action to G action with no slide mods and can be retrofit to all FS models.

The M9A3 was the first model to be offered this way and you can choose either config as a SKU or change after the fact.

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-g-lever-kit/

Picture of CLEANDEAN
posted Hide Post
Congrats...Happiness is good range time with a top tier combat pistol. Money well spent & No Buyers Remorse.

Never judge a man, till you have walked a mile in his shoes.....
That way, you'll be a mile away from him; and you'll have his shoes.

Posts: 182 | Location: So. of 3 Rivers < Penna. VIGILANT CURMUDGEON | Registered: April 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for mine to come in.
Had one of the first LTT full size with trigger job in a bag done. Good but not perfect. Bought a compact directly from Langdon and it was like wow!
Compact just didn't balance well for me.
Sold both and ordered the centurion.

Posts: 1659 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
OMG! Finally picked it up from my FFL. It’s been sitting there for weeks.

This thing feels awesome! I need these grips for my Brigadier!

I had to run to NC so I will shoot it when I get home.

Obligatory pic even though everyone knows what it looks like. Lol.
Next to an AR lower I had sitting there too. I wish he was closer to home. I order multiple things and try to wait to make trips.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
That is an extremely pleasant looking Beretta.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chowser:
OMG! Finally picked it up from my FFL. It’s been sitting there for weeks.

This thing feels awesome! I need these grips for my Brigadier!

I had to run to NC so I will shoot it when I get home.

Obligatory pic even though everyone knows what it looks like. Lol.
Next to an AR lower I had sitting there too. I wish he was closer to home. I order multiple things and try to wait to make trips.

Can You post more images? Great looking gun

P229c

Posts: 7 | Location: Poland | Registered: October 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
No problem, it's a beautiful gun. The slim grips feel great too! I just ordered some for my Brigadier. I have two dozen mags loaded up and will finally get to test fire this gun tomorrow when I get back to work!

Ignore the Husky hair. I can't seem to get rid of it. It's everywhere.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
No problem, it's a beautiful gun. The slim grips feel great too! I just ordered some for my Brigadier. I have two dozen mags loaded up and will finally get to test fire this gun tomorrow when I get back to work!

Ignore the Husky hair. I can't seem to get rid of it. It's everywhere.

Thank you for the pictures. And like the shooting experience with the LTT Centurion?

P229c

Posts: 7 | Location: Poland | Registered: October 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
yeah, i was a polymer pistol guy for years and i picked up a new LTT this year. the slide just came back from LTT with a bit of custom work done. now, this is my go to pistol by a long shot. i am probably picking another very soon.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dominik:
e shooting experience with the LTT Centurion?

Had 10 18rd magazines and six 30rd magazines loaded up for it. Ran through them all real quick. No malfunctions. The single action is so crisp!

Ammo was a mix of 124gr and 147gr FMJ.
JHPs used were all Winchester Ranger in 147gr, 124gr +P and 127gr +P+

Not minority enough!

posted Hide Post
I have a regular 92 Elite LTT full-size. I need to order an Elite LTT Compact.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I also need an LTT Compact. I have a full LTT Elite and one of these green hybrids left (stainless Vertec slide, 92G Elite II barrel over LTT frame [pic shows normal M9A1 but redid them on LTT frames afterwards]...sold the duplicate one I built....1.8oz SA / 3.9oz DA with LTT TJIAB kits)