SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My 239 sights burned out...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 239 sights burned out... Login/Join 
posted
Any suggestions on what to replace them with? Looked at TFX Pro, didn't love them. I'm struggling with this decision...239 is my bedside gun, I can only dream about carrying as I live in NJ

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
In first!!! Smile

Trijicon HD's, orange front.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
I like the Sig Xray sights with the square notch rear. My eyes pick up the green front sight very easily.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10446 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the X ray sights on a 229 and a 938. I have the HD sights on glocks, both colors. I find the orange HD's the easiest to pick up.

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Another nod to XRays

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also like the HDs (in orange). Have them on my carry Glock 32, and plan on placing them on some of my other pistols as the current night sights burn out. Especially with older eyes, the front sight is quite easy to pick up.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
What brand are they? If they are Trijicon, you can get them re-lamped for $20 a lamp, and that includes return shipping back to you.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
If you like what you have, sending it back to trijicon is the best and cheapest option. Turn around is usually pretty quick, and you can just send the slide so your not paying to ship a pistol.

If your looking for a change I love the trijicon HDs

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post