SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Are the P210As starting to dry up?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are the P210As starting to dry up? Login/Join 
posted
Are the P210A's disappearing from the supply chain? I'm asking because there used to be literally dozens of new ones on that well-known online auction site. As of a day or two ago, there were three. So is Sig just producing these in waves and the last wave of production has almost sold out? Or are they bailing on the pistol? Or, I guess, alternatively, are there lots of them out there in stores, just not on the well-known auction site?

I'm a huge fan of the new design and decided to pick up one more when I noticed this trend. I just can't stand not being able to get a product that I like because it's no longer produced. See shoes, backpacks, etc for other examples. Smile

Am I nuts? Are you seeing something different here? All opinions welcome.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When i was looking for one or the mk23, there was only a couple of each on gb. I did find one at a local gunshow. They wanted 1695. Which is what I got the mk23 for.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I wonder about that too. I figured there would be more and more 210As in the supple chain, with prices dropping. That doesn't seem to be the trend to this point. Perhaps it is just that SIG sets up to run X number of a particular model per year, and suddenly the market will be flooded with 210As at bargain prices at some point? I bought one last year and figured that, of course, prices would drop after I bought mineWink

NRA Life

Posts: 1564 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
You should just call SIG and find out what the deal is.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Just ordered one for $1479 plus tax. From Cabela's of all places.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post