SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Safariland Basket Weave Holster for a P226 W Rail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Safariland Basket Weave Holster for a P226 W Rail Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted
Anyone know where I can find a used duty issue Safariland Basket Weave Holster for a P226 W Rail?

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably eBay if you're looking for a used one. There are a half dozen or so Safariland models that would fit the bill. I might have one for a 226 with light somewhere.

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Safaril...P226&_from=R40&rt=nc

Here’s a steal on a 6360. This one doesn’t accept a light, but if you find a 6360 that does, the holster will still fully retain the weapon without the light affixed.

A search of “Safariland (gun model)” usually gets you far. Same goes for Amazon Warehouse Deals.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does your agency allow basket weave only?

I've got several 6280s for P226 in light mount, but none in basket weave.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by am94pm:
Does your agency allow basket weave only?

I've got several 6280s for P226 in light mount, but none in basket weave.

Are your 6280s for a P226 with a TLR-1?

If so, I may be interested.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one in good shape that I will send you if you cover postage. Or if you are near Oakland some time, i can hand it off to you.

Posts: 212 | Location: Oakland, CA USA | Registered: November 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
am94pm, I sent you an e-mail.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anon2:
I have one in good shape that I will send you if you cover postage. Or if you are near Oakland some time, i can hand it off to you.

I would like to take you up on the offer.
email in profile.

I don't get to Oakland. Where do I send shipping cost.

Thanks
Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sir,
Let me know what address you would like it to be shipped to. I will check on actual shipping cost.

Posts: 212 | Location: Oakland, CA USA | Registered: November 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anon2:
Hi Sir,
Let me know what address you would like it to be shipped to. I will check on actual shipping cost.

Hi Anon2

my email is: ECAPC12@aol.com

Email me the shipping cost
I will send payment and address to ship to.
Do not want to post address here for all to see.

Thanks
Roy

posted Hide Post
Will do

Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Revolution37:
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Safaril...P226&_from=R40&rt=nc

Here’s a steal on a 6360. This one doesn’t accept a light, but if you find a 6360 that does, the holster will still fully retain the weapon without the light affixed.

A search of “Safariland (gun model)” usually gets you far. Same goes for Amazon Warehouse Deals.
thanks so much for this. Not sure whether I bought this one or another listing that was similar but I got a $120 duty holster with ALS and SLS for $22 shipped. Can't beat that with a stick! I removed the guard as it was interfering with the hood, and it's going to be an awesome 3-gun/running around holster.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post