SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 210
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 210 Login/Join 
posted
Can someone tell me the average price of an unfired Sig 210 as I am looking for one?

Thanks

Posts: 50 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know if it's an "average", but I paid $1499 for mine (no shipping or cc fees, just ffl transfer) from an on-line retailer. My local retailer didn't have one and didn't know when they could get one.

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skipsan:
Don't know if it's an "average", but I paid $1499 for mine (no shipping or cc fees, just ffl transfer) from an on-line retailer. My local retailer didn't have one and didn't know when they could get one.

This, of course, is for a domestic P210A, not one of the European variants.

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Assuming you're asking about the new American P210, they're running about $1,450-1,500. If you're talking about the Swiss or German P210s, you can start at $2,500, and that's for a used one. Unfired? Sky's the limit.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Looking for a Swiss P210.

Posts: 50 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It can vary quite a bit on which model. SO lots more info needed. If you don't have very specific needs and don't need unfired then it might be affordable. Otherwise think big numbers. But in any case await your details.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
The price range for Swiss made P210 pistols depends on maker, manufacturing series and version.
Most commonly avaialbel P210 pistols are either SIG made P210-2 or -6 pistols, later SAN branded -6 pistols or Danish Surplus m/49 pistols. Everything else is more or less exotic and priced accordingly. So if you search for a sound SIG made P210 for an average price you might get how to start your search. I think the first important quesiton is if you want a SIG or SAN made pistol.

Posts: 3774 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post