SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    After a hiatus, two new members Clan CZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After a hiatus, two new members Clan CZ Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
These are the first CZ pistols I've owned, though I have shot a few along with a CZ clone. These were purchased just before the new gun control law was signed. Both have magazines that are now banned. I have fewer 9mm guns in general, so I decided to remedy that along with a bunch of magazines for guns I have.

Unfortunately, I was unable to order more mags for the Tactical Sport before the curtain fell. I'm hoping the legal process will open a window for a space of time even if it's not successful and I can order more.

I was also hoping to go to the range today, but the weather is pretty lousy. The maiden voyages will have to wait.

The first is lightly used, birth date 11/25/2014, purchased originally 5/18/2015 from the same FFL. I don't know how long it has sat in the case since being placed on consignment.

This one is new.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Thats some sweet Czechnology! Congrats

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3599 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
This was my first CZ that started the problem.

And this one I just ordered and should be here soon. I have heard good things about the 75 Tactical Sport Orange.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Big CZ shop down my way if you need anything. How did Vermont grandfather existing hi caps? CT passed same legislation for hi caps.

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I love the Shadow 2 I bought! I shoot it in USPSA Production division and Steel Challenge. The weight and trigger makes a great shooter.

I’m really intrigued by the Tactical Sport Orange in 40S&W for a USPSA Limited gun.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Cz’s, like rabbits, multiply fast!

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Very nice. And I’m sure you’ll find those extra mags for the Tactical Sport that you forgot you purchased a long time ago before you even had the gun. Wink

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
Very nice. Big CZ shop down my way if you need anything. How did Vermont grandfather existing hi caps? CT passed same legislation for hi caps.

The law says that if you have it in your legal possession on or before the day the legislation is signed, you can continue to “possess” it legally. If an FFL has some they can continue to sell them until October 1, 2018, but not after.

After the legislation was signed, you cannot order any more, nor can the FFL. Although some FFLs consider orders that are “in flight” to be “legally possessed”. On the other hand, I was told by the owner of the FFL closest to me that there were people who had had online orders canceled as soon as the it was signed. I don’t know about FFLs, perhaps that is what he meant.

The law is largely unenforceable. They knew that when they passed it and even admitted it, nonetheless, they passed it anyway, and our Republican governor signed it into law.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:

And this one I just ordered and should be here soon. I have heard good things about the 75 Tactical Sport Orange.

That is a beautiful firearm!

posted Hide Post
congrats!! The tacsport is an amazing pistol. The trigger is fantastic and it is incredibly fast and accurate!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post