SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Revolver for CCW
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Revolver for CCW Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a Kimber K 6 and its been good to go since day one , I carry in a Desantis open top blk leather holster you forget its on .

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Another big fan of the K6S here. I have 3 of them now and have had one on my hip all day.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
A lot of people here have probably seen this before, but it probably belongs in here.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
Smith 386 Night Guard for me. Lighter but a great shooter with 7 round capacity. Hard to find though.

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have and carry the Ruger GP100 WC. Great gun. But for woods walking I take my SW 696 44spl 3inch.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TikritTourist
posted Hide Post
I've carried various S&W K and L frames over the years.
Need the requisite good holster and belt, but I don't mind carrying heavy guns.
Just picking up a S&W 686-4 with a 2.5" barrel, and ordered a TT Gunleather IWB holster.
I'll likely start a thread after getting it all together.
GP100 with 3" barrel is a solid choice, IMO.
I like the Ruger trigger control group and the way a GP revolver breaks down... I just think S&W revolvers look sweeter, more refined...

Tomorrow’s battle is won during today’s practice.
- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post