SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need help with HK VP9 Tactical Model number for Rebate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help with HK VP9 Tactical Model number for Rebate Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
I purchased the VP9 Tactical from Palmetto State Armory.

No model number is listed on PSA's website.

My case does not have the Model number listed on it. The model number is required to submit information for the rebate.

Does anyone know what HK Model number PSA is selling ?

H&K VP9 Tactical 9mm Pistol W/ Threaded Barrel & Night Sights, Black

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Except for the fact that the PSA model only shows to come with two mags, this model (M700009TLE-A5) appears to be the same. Black, night sights, threaded barrel. The LE models always come with three mags; otherwise identical.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since you got yours from PSA, did it show up with two or three mags?

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Mine came from PSA with two magazines, in a case with a cut-out sitting empty where a third magazine would have been placed.

M700009TLE-A5 is listed as having 3 magazines.

With 78 different model numbers to select from, I assumed, PSA's offering with 2 magazines must be a different model number.

E-mailed PSA, and asked the model number.
They simply replied, it is on HK's website and provided this link.

HK

Since M700009TLE-A5 is the only model number listed, I used it and submitted it with my receipt for the HK promotion offer.

My guess is PSA will be having a Daily Deal on VP30 and VP9 magazines sometime in the future.
Kind of sad to open the case and see the empty space for the magazine.

Great price and all, but I would have paid a bit extra for them to have left the third magazine in the case.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hamfisted
posted Hide Post
Mine from PSA came with 3 mags. Picked it up last week. Model M700009TLE-A5 . Already sent in the rebate to get the 4 free mags.

-Mike

Posts: 270 | Location: Ft Lauderdale | Registered: October 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Mine came from PSA with two magazines, in a case with a cut-out sitting empty where a third magazine would have been placed.

Mine will be here tomorrow, wondering how many it will show up with now.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Yeah, there is no version with two magazines on the HK website. If mine does not have three when I pick it up tomorrow, then I am definitely going to call them. Stealing magazines is shady.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamfisted:
Mine from PSA came with 3 mags. Picked it up last week. Model M700009TLE-A5 . Already sent in the rebate to get the 4 free mags.

-Mike

Was yours the $549.99 with free shipping, and advertised with 2 magazines, Daily Deal?

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Picture of Hamfisted
posted Hide Post
Yes. It came with one 15 round mag in the gun and two in the case slots. But honestly I didn't notice if the original ad said 3 mags or just 2. But it did come with 3 mags and it was $549.
HK part number M700009TLE-A5 ships from HK with 3 mags.
I put the brown 013 O-ring on the barrel thread base to hold the thread protector tight and as an added seal for the can ....

HK VP9 Tactical from HK's Website

The regular VP9 has a part number for a 2 mag package, but the Tactical model only has package part numbers for a 3 mag package. So I don't know....

-Mike

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamfisted:

-Mike

Was yours the $549.99 with free shipping, and advertised with 2 magazines, Daily Deal?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hamfisted,

Posts: 270 | Location: Ft Lauderdale | Registered: October 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine showed up today, two mags.

posted Hide Post
I believe the LE version with night sights comes with 3 mags. The regular with the glowing sights comes with 2. I have 2 vp9's and both came with 2 mags.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Got mine tonight. Two mags. I know the description says two mags, but typically those are generic and most sites say to confirm with model number. The website does not have the model number for this special. Everybody knows the Tactical with night sights comes with three mags. I am going to contact them, but I doubt I will get anywhere. The description lacking the model number and label removal are no accident.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Here is an ad for the VP9 Tactical with 2 magazines part number xxxx sports M700009TA5

So maybe my first hunch was right, which means I may have submitted the wrong part number in the HK magazine promotion.
PSA referred me to HK-USA webpage that shows 3 magazines to find my part number.

Vance Outdoors 2 magazines M700009T-A5

Sportsmans Outdoors Superstore M700009T-A5

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
^Yes, but yours also came with night sights, which the one above does not have. I think you're good with the model you submitted as the LE versions are the only ones that leave the factory with night sights.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Would surely like to know if anyone receives a VP9 Tactical with model listed on the case.
If you get one from PSA with the model number on it, please let us know.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Hey Kimber 1911, did your submission with the part number that you listed work to get the free mags? I picked up the same pistolero from PSA and was stymied with the part number conundrum.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would surely like to know if anyone receives a VP9 Tactical with model listed on the case.
If you get one from PSA with the model number on it, please let us know.

I ordered one from PSA on August 19, 2017. It has a model number of 91000006 on a sticker on the box. There is a drop down menu on the rebate form that shows this model number, it's the last one on the menu. Night sights, and two magazines. This number is shown on the PSA item description, right under the UPC code.

It's gorgeous.

Hope this helps.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Hey Kimber 1911, did your submission with the part number that you listed work to get the free mags? I picked up the same pistolero from PSA and was stymied with the part number conundrum.
I have not received my free magazines yet.
Wonder how long it has taken for others.
Received 4 magazines in the mail today from HK.
Smile

Rebate filed July 26th, magazines in mailbox August 30th.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Mine from PSA came with 3 mags. Ive submitted 5 rebates (gotta have color options)

Average time for me has been about 3 weeks.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post